American motivational author Louise Lynn Hay was the author of several New Thought self-help books, including the 1984 book You Can Heal Your Life. She was also the founder of the publisher “Hay House”. Louise Hay dedicated her life to teaching people how to live a positive and empowered life, often with the aid of positive statements and beliefs, which she called affirmations. You can read here some best positive Louise Hay Affirmations for healing your thoughts.
Positive Affirmations by Louise Hay (1 to 22)
1. I appreciate all that I do.
2. I am willing to ask for help when I need it.
3. I am open to new and wonderful challenges.
4. I am on an ever-changing journey.
5. I am loved, and I am at peace.
6. I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
7. I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.
Also Find: Positive New Month Affirmations
8. I am in charge, I now take my own power back.
9. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
10. I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.
11. I am grateful for every experience I have ever had as it has shaped me into the person I am today, and that is exactly who I am supposed to be right this very moment.
12. I am good enough just as I am.
13. I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
14. I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
15. I am beautiful, and everybody loves me.
16. I am at home in my body.
17. I am a unique and beautiful soul.
18. I always work with and for wonderful people. I love my job.
19. Golden opportunities are everywhere for me.
20. Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
21. Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
22. Everyone I encounter today has my best interests at heart.
Positive Affirmations by Louise Hay (23 to 44)
23. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
24. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
25. As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
26. All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. My intuition is always on my side.
27. All is well in my world.
28. I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.
29. I love my family members just as they are. I do not try to change anyone.
30. I love and approve of myself.
31. I look forward to what each new hour brings.
32. I listen with love to my body’s messages.
33. I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.
34. I honor who I am.
35. I have the courage to live my dreams.
36. I have compassion for all.
37. I give my body what it needs.
38. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
39. I forgive myself and set myself free.
40. I forgive everyone in my past for all the perceived wrongs.
41. I flow easily with new experiences, new challenges, and new people who enter my life.
42. I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.
43. I enjoy today and cheerfully look forward to tomorrow.
44. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
Positive Affirmations by Louise Hay (45 to 66)
45. I deserve the best, and I accept it now.
46. I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.
47. I claim my power.
48. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
49. I become more lovable every day.
50. I balance my life between work, rest, and play.
51. I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
52. I ask for what I want.
53. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
54. Wellness is the natural state of my body.
55. We are all family, and the planet is our home.
56. Today is going to be a really, really good day.
57. Today is a sacred gift from Life.
58. There is plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other.
59. There is always more to learn.
60. The point of power is always in the present moment.
61. The past is over.
62. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.
63. Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now.
64. Only good can come to me.
65. My life gets more fabulous every day.
66. My income is constantly increasing.
Positive Affirmations by Louise Hay (67 to 88)
67. My healing is already in process.
68. My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
69. My day begins and ends with gratitude.
70. My body appreciates how I take care of it.
71. Love flows through my body, healing all dis-ease.
72. Life supports me in every possible way.
73. Life loves me!
74. Life is good, and so it is!
75. Life brings me only good experiences.
76. Life always reveals to me what I need to know at just the right moment.
77. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
78. It is safe to look within.
79. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
80. I trust the Universe to help me see the good in everything and in everyone.
81. I trust the process of life.
82. I spend time with positive, energetic people.
83. I speak up for myself.
84. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
85. I release others with love.
86. I release all criticism.
87. I now live in limitless love, light, and joy.
88. I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.