Read here inspiring quotes said by Mahesh Babu to find motivation in your life.
Who is Mahesh Babu?
Mahesh Babu is an Indian actor and producer who works mainly in Telugu language films. His full name is Ghattamaneni Mahesh Babu. He is also known for his philanthropy work. He is famous as the Prince of Tollywood in the media. He is one of the most popular and influential actors in Telugu cinema.
How was Mahesh Babu’s life journey?
Mahesh Babu was born on 9 August 1975 in Madras. His father Krishna was an actor and his mother is Indira. He is the fourth child of five children of his parents. At the age of four, Mahesh Babu made his debut as a child actor in films. As a child artist, he made films such as Shankharavam, Bazaar Rowdy, Mugguru Kodukulu, and Gudachari 117. He made his debut as a lead actor in the Rajakumarudu in 1999. He received Nandi Award for Best Male Debut for that film. Mahesh Babu made his mark on movies such as Murari, Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri, Dookudu, Businessman, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, 1: Nenokkadine, Srimanthudu, Bharat Ane Nenu, Maharshi, and Sarileru Neekevvaru.
What has Mahesh Babu achieved in his life?
Mahesh babu is best known for his philanthropy work. He gives 30% of his annual income to charities. Most of his philanthropic activities are unpublicized because he prefers them to be so. Mahesh Babu also adopted his native village Burripalem to address the basic needs and to develop into a prosperous village. He won several accolades including, 8 Nandi Awards, 5 Filmfare South Awards, 3 CineMAA Awards, 3 South Indian International Movie Awards, and 1 IIFA Utsavam Award.
Read below motivational quotes said by Mahesh Babu on various topics to find motivation.
Mahesh Babu Inspiring Quotes
1. “I’m very thankful to all my fans for their constant love and support. I am what I am because of their unconditional love.” ― Mahesh Babu
2. “I work out every day – and my daily routine is a mix of functional and strength training.” ― Mahesh Babu
3. “My father is my idol, and I have grown up watching his films. He is my biggest influence and inspiration. I have learned a lot from him, and I am who I am because of him. I’m extremely grateful to him for that.” ― Mahesh Babu
4. “In fitness, there are no shortcuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work.” ― Mahesh Babu
5. “Stress and looks are directly connected as far as I am concerned. If you are happy, you look good.” ― Mahesh Babu
6. “Everyone should change; otherwise, you can’t grow as a person in life.” ― Mahesh Babu
7. “In modern life, we tend to forget family values because of the hectic schedule.” ― Mahesh Babu
8. “I don’t go out of the way to take special care of myself.” ― Mahesh Babu
9. “Who cares and remembers if my last film was a success? I need to work harder.” ― Mahesh Babu
10. “If you have a happy home, everything is sorted, I guess.” ― Mahesh Babu
11. “When I am shooting a film, and it has a big schedule, I make sure that I take a week off with the family. It gives you new energy.” ― Mahesh Babu
12. “Even after marriage, our home is important for us.” ― Mahesh Babu
13. “When I am not working, I am home. I love spending time at my house.” ― Mahesh Babu
14. “Once I finish shooting, I head straight home and spend time with my family. It’s only when I have to promote my films that I make public appearances.” ― Mahesh Babu
15. “I love holidaying with the kids after working hard, it is amazing.” ― Mahesh Babu
16. “If the home is good, all will be good.” ― Mahesh Babu
17. “I believe children’s blessings are very powerful.” ― Mahesh Babu
18. “When my film flops, I believe it is my mistake.” ― Mahesh Babu
19. “There have been times when I didn’t come out of my house because my films didn’t do well. I lock myself in for months. I don’t talk to people. I feel bad for a producer, director, for those who lost money. It’s never about myself or my career alone.” ― Mahesh Babu
20. “Pressure is there with any release of mine. It’s more my own, as I need to surpass my own expectations.” ― Mahesh Babu
21. “I’m under pressure with all my films. And the reason we are always under pressure is that it’s only in our profession that months and even years of hard work are judged by the first show on Friday.” ― Mahesh Babu
22. “Pressure is part and parcel of our career.” ― Mahesh Babu
23. “Men who are not loyal to their wives are foolish.” ― Mahesh Babu
24. “The only thing I have learned over the years is that if you enjoy your work and put in the best efforts, it will show. If you follow this process, things work out. But if you go chasing a formula, success will elude you.” ― Mahesh Babu
25. “With every film, the pressure is on the rise for the next.” ― Mahesh Babu
26. “No good actor ever stops learning. He is constantly evolving.” ― Mahesh Babu
27. “Over the years, I’ve learned from co-actors, directors, technicians, and even from junior artists.” ― Mahesh Babu
Related: Dhanush Learning Quotes
28. “Over the years, I have worked very hard to achieve what I have so far. But I’ve not been alone in this journey. A lot of the credit for this goes to my fans – it’s because of them that I’m here today.” ― Mahesh Babu
29. “I never go to parties and attend functions.” ― Mahesh Babu
Caring for fans
30. “I don’t want to smoke on screen, as I will be sending a wrong message to my fans, and I appeal to my costars too, to avoid smoking scenes if possible.” ― Mahesh Babu
31. “I try to make my fans happy by working hard in every film of mine, and I give my films everything I’ve got.” ― Mahesh Babu
32. “I try to work on a film that my audiences would appreciate and enjoy their time in a theatre.” ― Mahesh Babu
33. “I really don’t know the secret to it, but I’d like to think my desirability is a combination of my personality, my image, and, most importantly, the kind of films I do.” ― Mahesh Babu
Acting & Work
34. “I don’t have any dream role. I give my 100% to every character I play, and when the film clicks, it automatically becomes a dream role.” ― Mahesh Babu
35. “When I work on a movie, I never aim for records, collections, or the number one position. I always concentrate on my work and look for ways to improve my acting abilities.” ― Mahesh Babu
36. “I believe in content, and I go accordingly.” ― Mahesh Babu
37. “I don’t remake any movie, whether old or of other languages.” ― Mahesh Babu
38. “Emotions should be real; one shouldn’t come across as acting.” ― Mahesh Babu
39. “I prefer to believe it’s my responsibility if a film of mine works or doesn’t work.” ― Mahesh Babu
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Mahesh Babu Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: