Find here some best collected awaken quotes that will help you to improve self-awareness.
The simple meaning of self-awareness is to understand yourself, your thoughts, and your feelings. When you understand yourself you can take the right decisions for yourself. It teaches what is the real value of yourself.
We have collected some 26 positive motivational quotes that will help you to improve your self-awareness and awaken yourself.
Awaken Quotes to improve your self-awareness
If you want to improve yourself, then you need to read the below awaken quotes.
1. “A forced smile is a sign that feels wrong in your heart, so when it happens, try to identify it.” – Ashly Lorenzana
2. “A strong man cannot help a weaker unless the weaker is willing to be helped.” – James Allen
3. “When you become clear who you really are, you know what will be best for you.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “Do not try to impress others at the cost of your progress.” – Gift Gugu Mona
5. “The thing that irritates us about others can help us to understand ourselves and move forward.” – Carl Gustav Jung
6. “Fear is something that can make our soul aware and taken to a higher level.” – Don DeLillo
7. “Try to find yourself. Understand who you are.” – Dolly Parton
8. “I am not a bird. I am an independent person with free will.” – Charlotte Brontë
9. “I am who I am. Not less than anyone, not more than anyone.” – Terry Goodkind
10. “What I want to learn, I have to learn today, tomorrow I have to use it.” – Manoranjan Sahoo
Best Awaken Quotes & Sayings
Awaken yourself with the help of the below awaken quotes.
11. “If we cannot laugh at ourselves, we do not have the right to laugh at others.” – C.H. Hamel
12. “If you know about yourself who you are and what you are doing. You can understand others, and influence those around you.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
13. “If you do not have control over your mouth, you cannot control your future.” – Germany Kent
14. “If you do not know your limits, you cannot cross them.” – Asuni LadyZeal
15. “If you are jealous of someone then it means you do not approve of the truth yourself.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
17. “Knowing ourselves is the beginning of all transformation. About ourselves. About our relationships. About our world.” – Nicola Jane Hobbs
18. “Life is about choices and those choices create experiences, and from those experiences, we learn valuable lessons.” – Heather Bennett
19. “If you look outside you will see yourself. If you look inside you will find yourself.” – Drew Gerald
20. “Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.” – André Malraux
Awesome Awaken Quotes for you
22. “It’s the most miserable thing that the person who tries to be someone else other than himself.” – Asmaa Dokmak
23. “Nobody knows your truth except you. If your truth is secure in yourself, no one and nothing can touch you.” – Brittany Burgunder
24. “Only you can take your inner freedom away from yourself, or you can give it to yourself. Nobody else can do this.” – Michael A. Singer
25. “Want to control yourself? Start telling yourself: “not now” “not today” “not this” “no more”.” – Manoranjan Sahoo
26. “Whoever is able to make you angry can control you.” – Lamine Pearlheart
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Awaken Quotes to improve your self-awareness. Let me know what is your opinion on it. Mention your opinion in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- 8 tips to improve your self-awareness
- 10 teachings from Chanakya to control yourself
- Quotes to understand the importance of self-awareness
- Self-Worth Quotes