Read here inspiring quotes said by Prakash Raj to find motivation in your life.
Who is Prakash Raj?
Prakash Raj is a famous & most popular Indian actor. He is known for his works in the South Indian film industry and Hindi-language films. He is the recipient of five National Film Awards, and many other recognitions. He is also known for his humanitarian work.
How was Prakash Raj’s life journey?
Prakash Raj was born on 26 March 1965 in Bangalore. He acted in back-to-back stage shows for ₹300 a month in the initial stages of his career. He performed in 2,000 street theatres. Prakash began his television career with Doordarshan serials. After working in stage shows and television in Kannada for a few years,
Prakash started to making films. He took up supporting roles in Kannada films. He made his debut in Tamil cinema through Duet, and the movie became successful, and Prakash was also recognized as a commercially successful film star in Tamil. His mother tongue is Kannada, and he is also fluent in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, and English languages These languages have placed him among the most successful actors in Indian cinema. He is widely famous for his dialogue delivery and histrionics.
What has Prakash Raj achieved in his life?
Prakash raj is widely famous for his dialogue delivery and acting skill. He is received several awards in his film career including five National Film Awards, six Nandi Awards, eight Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, five Filmfare Awards South, four SIIMA Awards, three CineMAA Awards, and three Vijay Awards. As a producer, he has won a National Film Award. Prakash Raj adopted the villages of Kondareddypalle in Mahabubnagar District, Telangana state, and Bandlarahatti in Chitradurga district, Karnataka state.
Read below motivational quotes said by Prakash Raj to find motivation.
Prakash raj Inspiring Quotes
1. “To be known as an actor is to be known for your role and lines. But the country knows me for the stance I have taken, for the villages, I have adopted, the social work I do, the comfort zone I have left.” ― Prakash Raj
2. “There is a certain joy in telling a story, and it gives me great pleasure to be a part of the process from scratch and say it the way I want to.” ― Prakash Raj
3. “I’m responsible for what I say, and that is the identity of Prakash Raj.” ― Prakash Raj
4. “Majoritarian is when a majority takes a decision. It is not a dictatorship. It is about which issue is major.” ― Prakash Raj
5. “Directing pushes me out of my comfort zone, and I feel like a student again.” ― Prakash Raj
6. “My problem is I live with only women – be it my mother, wife, daughters, cook, and nurse – who are all drama queens, ranging from the age of 8 to 75, all wanting a slice of me. But it’s mind-blowing to have these women in my life.” ― Prakash Raj
7. “A busy man is someone who doesn’t find 24 hours enough to do his work. But for me, even after I finish my work, I find a lot of time for myself.” ― Prakash Raj
8. “You are not electing your parliamentarian or your MP to the corridors of power. You are electing them to the corridors of responsibility.” ― Prakash Raj
9. “Politics is a conversation between the contestant and the voter.” ― Prakash Raj
10. “I have been a politically conscious citizen. I’ve been an artist, a reader, and have been chiseled by that.” ― Prakash Raj
11. “In the Constitution, there is no idea of a political party. It is representative of every constituency because it is so vibrant and varied.” ― Prakash Raj
12. “In a democracy, no party or candidate wins or loses. If you, the people, chose the wrong man, you lose; if you chose the right one, you win.” ― Prakash Raj
13. “A job is a person’s identity in society, his way of living, and his relevance in society.” ― Prakash Raj
14. “Acting is a passion, but I have been taking time off to direct once in a while because it helps me reinvent myself.” ― Prakash Raj
15. “When I help a farmer, I don’t differentiate between them based on their region, as farmers have no borders.” ― Prakash Raj
16. “I want to live like a world citizen and react like a human being.” ― Prakash Raj
17. “I am the master of my time. I decide how I spend my time. I act in a few films, produce a few of them, and direct a few films.” ― Prakash Raj
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Prakash Raj Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: