Find here some best-collected learning quotes about commerce.
The exchange of goods and services between businesses or entities on a large scale is called commerce. It includes economic, legal, political, social, cultural, and technological processes operating in a country or international trade.
It affects the well-being and welfare of citizens and residents in general and has a direct impact on the employment opportunities people have and their lives.
Learning Quotes About Commerce
Check out the best inspirational and learning quotes on commerce to understand it more. Let’s read those learning commerce quotes.
Quotes to know the meaning of “Commerce”
1. “Commerce is an interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale between different countries or between different parts of the same country.” ― dictionary.com
2. “Commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods and products, especially on a large scale.” ― dictionary.com
3. “Commerce is used to mean an exchanging of ideas or views as part of social interaction.” ― dictionary.com
6. “Commerce leads to the prospering of nations and an increased standard of living, but if left unchecked or unregulated, it can lead to negative externalities.” ― investopedia.com
7. “Commerce has existed from the early days of human civilization when humans bartered goods to the more complex development of trade routes and corporations.” ― investopedia.com
Inspiring Quotes About Commerce
8. “Commerce is an organized system for the exchange of goods between the members of the industrial world.” ― James Stephenson
9. “Money is the best rule of commerce.” ― William Petty
10. “Innovation and commerce are as powerful tools for creating social progress as they are for driving technological advancement.” ― Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
11. “Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.” ― Thomas Jefferson
12. “Commerce changes the fate and genius of nations.” ― Thomas Gray
13. “Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.” ― James A. Garfield
14. “Commerce has changed the ethics of citizenship and the incentives for national service.” ― Michael Ignatieff
15. “Commerce is the new green. Spend your money where your beliefs are.” ― S. Kelley Harrell
16. “There is no commerce without community. And there is no community without commerce.” ― Michele Jennae
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Learning Quotes About Commerce. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Quotes source: Goodreads