Read the best collected inspirational blessing quotes to feel blessed.
We all want good things to happen to us always. But for this, we have to make our life good. To make our life good, we have to think good about others as well.
We have some responsibilities towards our family, towards our society, towards our country, and we have to fulfill those responsibilities. Because God gives his blessings to him, who fulfills his responsibilities.
According to wikiHow, there are three ways you can make your life blissful. These are: living your life well, building good relationships with others, and expressing gratitude to those who have done something good for you.
Inspirational thoughts & sayings can also show you the ways in which you can feel blessed yourself. Check out here the best inspirational blessing quotes that will help you to feel blessed in your life.
Blessing Quotes to feel blessed
Find some inspirational blessing quotes to feel blessed all the time.
1. “Work is a blessing. God has so arranged the world that work is necessary, and He gives us hands and strength to do it.” ― Elisabeth Elliot
2. “Do something purposeful and wise so that when God sent his blessings, they will fall on it.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
3. “True blessing comes in the dress of sweats.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
4. “True blessing lies in hard work!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
6. “In every lesson, there’s a blessing, and there are so many blessings from all the lessons I’ve had to go through in life.” ― Alonzo Mourning
7. “Life is not a competition. No one has to lose for someone else to win. A true blessing blesses everyone.” ― Donna Goddard
8. “There’s a blessing in everything that happens to us.” ― Kamaru Usman
9. “Learning to appreciate everything in life becomes a grand blessing.” ― Premlatha Rajkumar
Blessing Quotes for life
11. “Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.” ― Mark Twain
12. “Blessings by themselves are not enough. They must come from within. Without your own effort, it is impossible for them to come.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
13. “You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are.” ― Shannon Alder
14. “To give someone a blessing is the most significant affirmation we can offer.” ― Henri Nouwen
15. “Don’t just count your blessings. Be the blessing other people count on.” ― Anonymous
16. “Laughter is God’s blessing.” ― Joseph Prince
17. “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” ― Joseph Addison
18. “Treat your children like the blessings they are or don’t have them at all.” ― John Kennedy
19. “People’s blessings give you the power to work tirelessly. The only thing required is commitment.” ― Narendra Modi
20. “Mother is a blessing for everyone and we should make it a point to appreciate them every day.” ― Divya Khosla Kumar
21. “Every lesson is a blessing!” ― Natalya Neidhart
Blessing Quotes for feeling blessed
22. “Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses, and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in proper figures.” ― Joseph Addison
23. “If you want more from life — start by counting your blessings instead of counting your losses, deficits, and wants.” ― Bryant McGill
24. “It is always a blessing to learn the wisdom from elderly people.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “Everything you experience is a blessing and pushes you toward realizing your true self.” ― Vivian Amis
26. “Positive thinkers always affirm blessings on themselves and see themselves as legitimate heirs.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
27. “Never forget to express your gratitude for your blessings.” ― Debasish Mridha
28. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.” ― Peter Marshall
29. “You need to take pride in what God has given you.” ― Joel Osteen
30. “Whatever comes at a particular time is a blessing from God.” ― A. R. Rahman
31. “God has unlimited resources. Ask him for what you desire.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
32. “Troubles are God setting the stage for greater blessings in your life.” ― John Yates
33. “God is always trying to give blessings to us, but our minds are usually too full to receive them.” ― Shannon L. Alder
I hope you liked the above Inspiring Blessing Quotes to feel blessed. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: