Find here some best affirmations for winning to become a winning mentality person.
If you want to win a positive attitude, it will help you to take the necessary actions towards becoming a winner. Winning is your state of mind that leads to victory in every step you take with the winning attitude.
There are many obstacles at the time of targeting the goal, you may also have to face many failures. But you will not fail until you give up.
When a person fails once, he needs to try again and again. This attitude of the person makes him the winner in the end.
Always think that you are born to win. To help you with this, we bring you some inspiring winning affirmations. Check out here the best inspirational winning affirmations that will help you to become a winner in your life.
Best Affirmations for Winning
1. “I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” ― Leo Tolstoy
2. “Every day, I want to be a winner. I want to train my best; I want to work my best.” ― K. L. Rahul
3. “I believe anybody who is not afraid to fail is a winner.” ― Joe Torre
4. “I do have a belief in God, and no matter what happens to me, things are gonna be OK. It doesn’t matter whether the tumors have spread or not, because either way, I’m gonna turn out a winner.” ― Terry Fox
5. “I always try to get the best result out of it, I’m not there to just sit second or sit third. I’m a winner, and I want to win every single race, and I will always go for it.” ― Max Verstappen
6. “I am a winner, and I always look to win.” ― The Miz
7. “I see myself as a winner. I’m not one of those guys who say, ‘Let’s come back next year and maybe give it a better shot.’ The shot is now.” ― Shawn Kemp
8. “I’m a winner. I love to build. I’ve got great ideas. I’ve got passion. I’m very diligent, and if given a chance I’ll work my rear end off to be a success.” ― Sol Campbell
9. “I’ve been winning my whole life. I’ve been blessed to be a winner.” ― Kenny Smith
10. “I’m a winner and I’ve had that instilled in me since I was a kid and sometimes it goes over the edge.” ― Jonjo Shelvey
11. “I try to do the right thing at the right time. They may just be little things, but usually, they make the difference between winning and losing.” ― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
12. “I don’t play for money. I play for glory and win championships.” ― Dimitar Berbatov
13. “You have a winner and a loser and that doesn’t bother me, I am man enough to accept that.” ― Michael Moorer
14. “I do want to go out on top, as a winner.” ― Art Modell
15. “I’ve got a winner mentality, the mentality of a champion.” ― Lamar Odom
16. “I can compete with anybody. I’m a true competitor. I’m a winner.” ― Stefon Diggs
17. “I like to be the winner; I like to change. I like to make history.” ― Samir Nasri
18. “I’ve always got a desire to win – I believe I’m a winner.” ― Naby Keita
19. “I never focus on anyone else that I can’t control.” ― Kemar Roofe
20. “I’m a winner. I focus on the games and that’s all that matters to me.” ― Thon Maker
21. “I’m a winner. I’m not about the accolades. I’m here to win.” ― Marcus Smart
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Affirmations for winning. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: