The best inspiring be the light quotes that will help you to know the actual meaning of “Be The Light” and how it helps in your life and someone else’s life.
The meaning of “Be the light” does not mean showing the light to others in darkness. In difficult times, if someone is struggling, to help them deal with the difficulties by giving hope, encouragement, kindness, and compassion.
If someone facing some challenges in his life, he is not getting any solution for it, in this time if you are helping that person to get out of those challenges, this will be the real meaning of “Be the light”.
Motivational quotes have the power that can help anyone to overcome their difficulties in their lives. Every time you will not find anyone to help you to face your challenges, these inspirational thoughts will help you to overcome them. So, let’s read those inspiring Be The Light Quotes.
Inspiring Be the light quotes
Read the below be the light quotes if you want to get some courage to face your dark times.
1. Mark Twain: “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.” – When most people are doing or thinking the same thing, it might not always be the best choice. This quote suggests that it’s a good idea to question the popular opinion and consider making changes when needed.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to think independently and not just follow the crowd. Sometimes, new and better ideas come from those who are willing to go against the grain.
- Additional Tip: Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in, even if it’s not what everyone else is doing.
2. Aristotle: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Before you can become truly wise, you need to understand who you are, what you value, and what you want. This self-awareness is the first step towards becoming wiser.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to reflect on our own thoughts, feelings, and desires. By knowing ourselves, we can make better decisions and lead a more fulfilling life.
- Additional Tip: Spend time getting to know yourself through self-reflection and self-discovery.
3. Abhijit Naskar: “The only way to eliminate the darkness around us is to be the light ourselves, instead of throwing other people under the bus.” – Instead of blaming or harming others when things are tough, we should try to be a positive influence and make the world better. Being a good person can help brighten the world.
- Inspiration: It motivates us to be kind and compassionate, even when faced with difficulties. We can be a source of light and hope in a dark world.
- Additional Tip: Practice empathy and kindness towards others, as it can have a positive impact on the world.
4. Rumi: “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Follow your heart and your passions. If you love something deeply, it will guide you in the right direction and won’t lead you in the wrong way.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to pursue our true passions and interests. When we do what we love, we’re more likely to find happiness and success.
- Additional Tip: Trust your instincts and pursue what genuinely excites you.
5. Chad Sugg: “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Care for and support people, even when they make mistakes or face difficulties. Just like trees grow new leaves each year, we can give others a chance to improve and grow.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to be patient, forgiving, and supportive of others in their ups and downs.
- Additional Tip: Show empathy and provide second chances to those in need.
6. Plato: “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” – Everyone faces their own challenges and struggles, even if we can’t see them. So, it’s important to be kind to one another.
- Inspiration: It reminds us to be compassionate and understanding towards others, as we may not know the full extent of their difficulties.
- Additional Tip: Treat people with kindness and empathy, as it can make a big difference in their lives.
7. Dalai Lama XIV: “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” – Love and compassion are not optional; they are essential for the well-being and survival of humanity. Without them, we cannot thrive as a species.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to prioritize love and compassion in our lives and interactions, as they are fundamental for a better world.
- Additional Tip: Practice love and compassion in your daily life to contribute to a more harmonious world.
8. Mark Twain: “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Kindness is a universal language that transcends barriers and can be understood by everyone, regardless of their abilities.
- Inspiration: It reminds us that simple acts of kindness have a powerful impact, as they are universally understood and appreciated.
- Additional Tip: Spread kindness and make the world a more inclusive and compassionate place.
9. Aristotle: “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Being educated means you can consider different ideas without immediately believing or rejecting them. It’s about having an open and critical mind.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to be open-minded and willing to explore new perspectives and ideas.
- Additional Tip: Embrace intellectual curiosity and listen to different viewpoints before forming your own opinions.
10. Albert Einstein: “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” – It’s easy to learn facts, but the real challenge is to deeply understand and apply that knowledge.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to seek not just surface-level knowledge but a profound understanding of the things we learn.
- Additional Tip: Strive for a deeper understanding of the subjects that interest you.
11. Lao-Tzu: “Kindness in words creates confidence, Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Being kind in how we speak, how we think, and in our actions has a ripple effect. It builds confidence, deepens understanding, and nurtures love.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to practice kindness in all aspects of our lives to create positive and meaningful connections with others.
- Additional Tip: Make kindness a central part of your daily interactions and relationships.
12. Roy T. Bennett: “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” – Trust your feelings and what your inner self tells you to do. Don’t worry too much about what other people say or think about your choices.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to be true to ourselves and follow our own path, even if it’s different from what others expect.
- Additional Tip: Be confident in your decisions and trust your instincts.
13. Roy T. Bennett: “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” – When someone is going through a really tough time, you can be a source of hope and comfort for them. Being there for others in their darkest moments is what makes life truly meaningful.
- Inspiration: This quote encourages us to be compassionate and supportive to those in need, as our kindness can make a big difference in their lives.
- Additional Tip: Offer a helping hand and be a light in someone’s life when they need it most.
14. Maya Angelou: “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” – Wanting to achieve great things is admirable, but it’s even wiser to touch people’s hearts and make a positive impact on their lives.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to focus on making a difference in the lives of others through kindness and compassion.
- Additional Tip: Prioritize actions that have a positive and lasting impact on people’s hearts and well-being.
15. Roy T. Bennett: “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Even in tough times, you should hold on to hope because difficult situations can actually make you stronger. Difficulties don’t last forever.
- Inspiration: It motivates us to stay positive and resilient in the face of challenges, knowing that they can lead to personal growth.
- Additional Tip: Stay hopeful and keep moving forward during tough times; better days are ahead.
Be the light quotes to feel blessed
16. Maya Angelou: “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – When we give with a happy heart and receive with gratitude, it benefits not only us but everyone involved.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to be generous and appreciative, as it creates a circle of blessings for all.
- Additional Tip: Practice giving with joy and receiving with thankfulness to spread positivity and blessings.
17. Voltaire: “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” – The more you learn, the more you realize there is so much you don’t know. Knowledge is vast, and there’s always more to discover.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to stay curious and humble, always open to learning and new ideas.
- Additional Tip: Stay open-minded and keep learning throughout your life.
18. Bram Stoker: “We learn from failure, not from success!” – We often learn more from our mistakes and failures than from our successes.
- Inspiration: This quote encourages us not to be afraid of failure, as it can be a valuable teacher.
- Additional Tip: Embrace failures as learning opportunities and don’t give up when things go wrong.
19. Socrates: “Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.” – Being curious and asking questions is the first step towards gaining knowledge and becoming wiser.
- Inspiration: It inspires us to be inquisitive and never stop wondering about the world.
- Additional Tip: Cultivate your sense of wonder and keep asking questions.
20. Tony DeLiso: “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.” – Hold onto your dreams and hopes, and you’ll see positive things unfold in your life.
- Inspiration: It motivates us to cherish our aspirations and believe in the power of positive thinking.
- Additional Tip: Keep your goals and dreams close to your heart and work towards them with determination.
21. Marcus Aurelius: “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.” – Your thoughts and what you focus on shape your character and who you are on the inside.
- Inspiration: It reminds us to have positive and constructive thoughts to create a better self.
- Additional Tip: Practice positive thinking and mindfulness to improve your inner self.
22. Francis Bacon: “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Smart people create their chances in life rather than just waiting for them to appear.
- Inspiration: It encourages us to be proactive and take control of our opportunities.
- Additional Tip: Actively seek and create opportunities instead of passively waiting for them to come your way.
I hope you liked the above Be The Light Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Quotes source: Goodreads