The best inspiring be the light quotes that will help you to know the actual meaning of “Be The Light” and how it helps in your life and someone else’s life.
The meaning of “Be the light” does not mean showing the light to others in darkness. In difficult times, if someone is struggling, to help them deal with the difficulties by giving hope, encouragement, kindness, and compassion.
If someone facing some challenges in his life, he is not getting any solution for it, in this time if you are helping that person to get out of those challenges, this will be the real meaning of “Be the light”.
Motivational quotes have the power that can help anyone to overcome their difficulties in their lives. Every time you will not find anyone to help you to face your challenges, and these inspirational thoughts will help you to overcome them. So, let’s read those inspiring Be The Light Quotes.
Inspiring Be the light quotes
1. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.” ― Mark Twain
2. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” ― Aristotle
3. “The only way to eliminate the darkness around us is to be the light ourselves, instead of throwing other people under the bus.” ― Abhijit Naskar
4. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” ― Rumi
5. “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” ― Chad Sugg
6. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
7. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
8. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ― Mark Twain
9. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ― Aristotle
10. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ― Albert Einstein
11. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ― Lao-Tzu
12. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” ― Roy T. Bennett
14. “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” ― Maya Angelou
15. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” ― Roy T. Bennett
16. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
17. “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” ― Voltaire
18. “We learn from failure, not from success!” ― Bram Stoker
19. “Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.” ― Socrates
20. “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.” ― Tony DeLiso
21. “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.” ― Marcus Aurelius
22. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” ― Francis Bacon
I hope you liked the above Be The Light Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Higher Self Quotes
- Inspiring Be Kind Quotes
- Inspiring Better World Quotes
- Inspiring Quotes to be yourself