23 Best life advice quotes to make your life worthful

23 Best life advice quotes to make your life worthful

You can find the best life advice by reading motivational thoughts & inspirational quotes from famous personalities. Because they have achieved their targeted destination by following their own life rules. Their words are life-changing teachings for us. So, let’s read those life advice sayings to make your life worthful.

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Live a worthful life

1. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West

2. “Don’t settle for being an option; become a priority.” ― Matt Mitchell

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

3. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Life goes on

4. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost

5. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Life is like a marathon

6. “Everybody’s life is a journey and it is a marathon that person has to run.” ― Sudha Murthy

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Related: The real-life lesson thoughts by Sudha Murthy

Life is uncertain

7. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders

Make your life strong

8. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ― Bruce Lee

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Handle your life

9. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Do not share anything

10. “Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.” ― Lou Holtz

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Free yourself

11. “We must free ourselves from the prison of everyday affairs and politics.” ― Epicurus

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Imagine everything

12. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

Life is easy also

13. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ― Dr. Seuss

Keep balance in your life

14. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Have the courage to pursue your dream

15. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ― Walt Disney

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Do not wait for change

16. “We are the change we have been waiting for.” ― Barack Obama

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

17. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Change you life

18. “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change!” ― Rhonda Byrne

Awake yourself

19. “The universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.” ― Rhonda Byrne

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

20. “Arise, awake, stop not till the goal is reached.” ― Swami Vivekananda

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Share your knowledge

21. “Power comes not from knowledge kept but from the knowledge shared.” ― Bill Gates

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Have a vision in your life

22. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” ― Steve Jobs

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

No one is a priority in your life

23. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.” ― Maya Angelou

Best Life Advice Quotes to make your life worth

Final Words: I hope you liked the above life advice quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.

You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:

Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.

Related Posts:

Leave a Comment