Read here inspiring quotes from Kajol to find the motivation to understand the responsibilities of your life.
Who is Kajol?
Kajol Devgn is one of the most successful Indian film actresses in the history of Hindi cinema. She has received many recognitions for her performance in films.
How was Kajol’s life journey?
Kajol was born on 5 August 1974 in Bombay. Her father Shomu Mukherjee was a film director and producer and her mother Tanuja was an actress. While she was in school, Kajol made her acting debut with the film Bekhudi in 1992. She got her commercial success in the film Baazigar with Shahrukh Khan. She worked in several blockbusters movies such as including Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Gupt: The Hidden Truth, Dushman, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Fanaa, My Name Is Khan, Dilwale, Tanhaji. She married Ajay Devgn on 24 February 1999.
What has Kajol achieved in her life?
Kajol was listed in Box Office India’s “Top Actresses” for five consecutive years from 1995 to1999. She was featured as one of the ten most iconic beauties of Hindi cinema. She was one of the four Bollywood actors, alongside Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan, and Shah Rukh Khan, whose miniature dolls were launched in the United Kingdom, under the name of “Bollywood Legends” in 2006. She has received many awards for her work. She was honored with Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2011.
Read the below motivational quotes from Kajol on various topics to find motivation.
Kajol Inspiring Quotes
Problem is not bigger than man
1. “No problem is bigger than man, and problems are blown out of proportion by the man himself.” ― Kajol
2. “After marriage, time management is difficult. Your responsibilities change, your priorities change.” ― Kajol
3. “Your career is just a part of your life. For me, my family is my life.” ― Kajol
4. “Everybody has their own rules, and so do I. I have always lived on my own terms.” ― Kajol
5. “I’ve made mistakes and acknowledged them as mistakes, no regrets.” ― Kajol
6. “I consider my life a success. There’s nothing that I would re-do.” ― Kajol
7. “I’ve always done what I felt was right.” ― Kajol
8. “I don’t care what other people see me as.” ― Kajol
9. “I’ve always worried about what my opinion of myself is.” ― Kajol
10. “I don’t care what other people’s opinion of me is or how they view whatever I’ve said or done.” ― Kajol
11. “I am always in the learning frame of mind in acting or in anything else that I do. That’s what makes life interesting and worth living.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Sari
12. “That’s what the sari is about. Everything is covered, yet a peep of an ankle can be a turn on for men.” ― Kajol
Take care of your kids
13. “As a mother, it’s my responsibility to guide my kids and tell them to go how far and no further.” ― Kajol
14. “There should be rules and guidelines for the kids, and they should know their limits.” ― Kajol
15. “My children need my attention, and it’s my duty to give them my time. I have not given birth to them to just dump them and go off to work.” ― Kajol
Be yourself Quotes
16. “By the time you’re 30, you know who you are inside. You learn to laugh at things you can’t change; you learn to be yourself.” ― Kajol
17. “I do believe in soulmates and happy/successful marriages.” ― Kajol
18. “No marriage can be happy 24×7 for 365 days. Both partners have to make the relationship work.” ― Kajol
19. “Make that extra effort for every relationship. Whether it’s with your parents, your children, your husband or your friends. It makes a difference to them.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Comfort zone
20. “I know what my comfort zones are. But without a backup, I will never step out of my comfort zone.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Expectation
21. “You can never work for expectations. You have to work against them.” ― Kajol
22. “Motherhood is an amazing feeling, and if you get to relive those special moments while working.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Hand washing
23. “Hand washing is the first basic step towards achieving any millennium goals for development. It saves lives.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Men & Women
24. “For me, men and women are different. A man is genetically gifted to pull more than a woman.” ― Kajol
25. “I don’t consider women to be any less than men. In fact, I feel we are far more intelligent than them.” ― Kajol
Take your own decision
26. “In life, I make my decisions and stand by them. Some decisions may have proven to be not the best, but I have learned from them, and I’ve never repeated a mistake again.” ― Kajol
Quotes on Health care
27. “The best thing you can do for your body is sleep. It’s simple. Cater to your body as much as to your mind.” ― Kajol
28. “Your body is the house of your mind. You have to pay attention to your physicality as much as your mentality.” ― Kajol
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Kajol Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: